Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm so inspired lately. I dreamt all night about making rings and jewelry. All I want to do is keep making stuff. The smartest thing I've found in the past few days is to photograph an item the same night it is made and get it online. It only takes me a few minutes to do, and is much less tedious feeling than doing 20 items at once. Having the photo tent permanently up has really helped.

Anyway, I'm working hard! All my time is focused on getting Etsy running, and doing web promotion of our business. Finding new inspirations and planning for the craft fairs. It truly is a second job right now! Now, if I can only make some money to pay myself for this time spent! Come on Etsy shoppers, start buying! I've got like, 33 views on the napkin rings - someone must want to buy them!!!

I know, I know. There is ALOT of jewelry competition on Etsy. But I've made sales before. And people are buying on there, all the time. So I know it's just a matter of time. At least I'm having fun doing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment