Friday, October 16, 2009

Well, our Etsy shop is "booming." :) We had quite a few sales this week, which is great! I have been shipping pretty much next day because we have the items in stock. I discovered last night I could save a little bit by shipping via paypal and printing my own label. The post office charges 80 cents for delivery confirmation. If you do it through paypal, it is only 19 cents. Since we offer free shipping, every little bit helps.

This weekend I'll spend the majority of tomorrow beading and putting items up online. Sunday, Shannon and I will bead for a couple of hours and then I'm taking her out for her bday meal. This year, she's a cheap date, too! And then, we get to go play with a bunch of kittens, and pick one out for me! I won't be bringing her home that day, because we'll have to be approved by the adoption agency, but I'm excited to get the ball rolling.

Thanks to all my new followers for tuning in to our blog. I can promise you lots of updates and pretty jewelry to come! :)

1 comment:

  1. Like I said.. Beading + Burgers + Kitties = Best birthday EVER. I am sure of it! :-)

    I can't wait to do some beading again, its been too long!

    ReplyDelete