Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010, here we come!

2010 is fast approaching! The holidays are over, thank goodness. I feel a bit of a relief. Once the holidays pass, there's time to do other things (like beading!), instead of being frustrated that there's so much on your to do list like shopping and wrapping and cooking!

Now that we can re-focus, I can't wait to get some new items up online. :) Tonight, I need to put up Brad's acrylic pens onto his Etsy shop, and then next will be some of the earrings Pat made for the last show (which I still haven't had time to get up there yet!).

First thing though, the bead room is a disaster zone, so tonight I'll be straightening stuff up there, putting away the stuff from the shows, and preparing for a brand new year of beading. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. 上來逛逛,既來之,打聲招呼,留言支持一下囉!祝你一切平安!..................................................

    ReplyDelete