Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New craft space, new product line, baby news

I realized this morning that not only have I not been updating this blog regularly (shame on me) but I didn't even post the pictures of our new craft space.

Back in June, I transferred all of our beading and crafting supplies from the smallest bedroom in our home to one of the larger ones. And then I painted and decorated.

It's given me so much inspiration. Just not for too much beading lately. I've actually been getting into paper crafts. Scrapbooking, making mini notebooks and tags, and glass magnets.

Without further ado, here are some photos of our new craft space, and some of the items we've been working on.



Music themed glass magnets
 Shannon created these beautiful cards
 Tags for scrapbooking, favors, gifts
 Journalling tags for scrapbooking
 Tags, and mini matchbook notebooks
 Note cards
 Holiday and thank you cards, and gift tags
 And some scrapbook pages. These are from my pregnancy scrapbook. Oh, that's right, IT'S A BOY! Little Austin James Whittaker will make his debut sometime in March of 2011. We're adding a boy to the Perfect Loop gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment