Saturday, November 27, 2010

Yay New Toy!

For my birthday last month, my friend Jeannette got me an embossing tool (along with everything else I'd ever need to go with it!). I finally broke it out this weekend, and boy is this little guy is awesome. I had no idea what to expect, I couldn't believe how easy or how cool it was!

Embossing Tool

I don't have anything too amazing to show yet, as I was just playing with it, but check out what it can do!

Embossing Tool

Embossing Tool

Embossing Tool


Embossing Tool

Embossing Tool

I made one set of cards (with envelopes), I call them "Secret Door" cards :-) They look all mysterious!

Embossing Tool

Embossing Tool

Embossing Tool

I can't wait to see what else I can create with this. I just love new gadgets, don't you!? :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is really cool! I want to know how it works!

    (And where I can get one, ah!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can share mine! :) they have it at michaels, though!
    It is basically just a small blowdryer. So you stamp on the paper (any stamp, any ink) then you sprinkle the embossing powder over the stamped area. Shake off the excess. Then you just hold the tool over it. When it heats, the powder melts and turns into awesome!

    ReplyDelete