Monday, February 28, 2011

Small update

Just a small update. I've put our Etsy shop on vacation mode for a few months. Baby Whittaker is due in 3 weeks, and my hands have become so swollen it is painful for me to do the close work required for beading. I hope to be up with some new items around June of 2011.

In other news though, we're opening a second Etsy shop! The shop is online as a placeholder, but there are no products listed yet. We've decided to spin off the paper crafting business into it's own shop - Perfect Loop Paper. As with the jewelry side of things, I'm hoping to have it stocked with new items around June.

I apologize for the complete lack of posts on this blog - I can promise that in a few months, I'll be posting regularly. Things have just gotten so crazy in my normal routine since we found out about Austin that I haven't been able to keep up. Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment